TimeComX Pro is a handy and reliable utility designed to enable you to schedule and automate tasks such as shutdown, restart, the execution of a program, etc.
TimeComX Pro features remote process control support and is able to take control of multiple servers at the same time. It also allows you to set permissions for user groups.
– Automate tasks such as shutdown, restart and the execution of a program.
– Take control of multiple servers at the same time.
– Set permissions for user groups.
– Delete jobs, schedule, execute and schedule remote jobs.
– Support the environment of Windows, Linux, Solaris.
– The program can display the process of user operations on the desktop.
– The program also has a built-in scheduler to help you schedule tasks at specified times.
– You can specify the intervals between tasks.
– Remote process control support.
– Choose to start/stop/restart the jobs you have created.
– The program supports intervals between tasks (e.g., every minute, every five minutes, every hour, every day).
– The program can be integrated with external programs.
– You can choose the program to be run when Windows starts or shuts down.
– Backup the list of jobs.
– You can specify the user groups with which to create new or modify existing jobs.
– You can set the jobs to be performed automatically or manually.
– You can use double-click to create, schedule or delete a job.
– You can use the built-in scheduler to help you schedule tasks at specified times.
– You can set the time and date for each job.
– The task scheduler can work when the program is closed.
– You can choose the run status of the program.
– You can create and delete a user group.
– You can set the new or modified job to be executed automatically.
– You can modify a job by double-clicking the job.
– You can add a description for a job.
– You can view the process of user operations on the desktop.
– You can use the integrated file explorer to manage files.
– The program is compatible with all Windows versions.
– The program supports command-line interface (CLI).
– You can change the system locale.
– You can modify the program’s settings.
– Support Unicode characters.
– The program supports WinINet, FTP, HTTP, SMTP and POP3.
– You can configure the program to open when Windows starts or shuts down.
– You can choose to run the program at a particular time.
– You can view a list of all users on a network.
– You can start, stop, restart, pause and resume running jobs.
– The program
KEYMACRO enables you to create a simple macro or a complex sequence of commands on the desktop of your computer by using a few keyboard strokes.
Just press the keyboard’s Ctrl+ Alt+ F2, then press the desired key combination and the macro is executed immediately.
The usage of KEYMACRO is very simple. Once the program is installed, you can simply create keyboard macros from the Windows menu’s context menu. Just select a category and press the Create Keymacro icon to set up your macro, then press the ENTER key to record your command and then press the SPACEBAR to stop recording.
Your keymacro is saved to disk and you can delete it later.
KEYMACRO allows you to save macros in different categories and to set different default keys for categories.
KEYMACRO is able to read most of the keys on the keyboard so you can set up your macros with a single hand even if you are wearing gloves.
You can customize the appearance of the keys you use most often for macros. KEYMACRO allows you to set shortcuts for your hot keys and you can define key labels for your categories.
KEYMACRO is supplied with a rich set of additional command language that allows you to define complex macros.
KEYMACRO automatically translates the command language into the equivalent Windows commands so you can create macros with ease.
KEYMACRO features full Unicode support and is able to convert the Unicode characters into the corresponding US-ASCII characters when you press the Shift key.
KEYMACRO also allows you to monitor the activity of the application that you are running on the active desktop.
Its most powerful feature is that you can run your macros on remote computers.
So when the Windows Task Scheduler or another application does not have remote control capabilities, you can run a command on your computer from a remote computer.
KEYMACRO is a free, portable application that supports all major desktop environments including Windows Vista.
KEYMACRO is supplied with a custom built Keymacro Language Editor that allows you to add new keymacro commands and to create and edit macros.
KEYMACRO was designed specifically for the programming of portable applications for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X platforms and is fully compatible with those operating systems.
KEYMACRO is a 100% Unicode application and supports all the Unicode characters in the world.
Keyboard Customizer Pro enables you to personalize and fine-tune your keyboard settings in Windows and can even create macros for you.
TimeComX Pro is a program which enables you to schedule and automate tasks, such as shutdown, restart, the execution of a program, the copying of files, and more. This application can also be used as a software watchdog. Using a simple graphical interface, you can configure how your computer will work or how it will be shut down. You can set the time of day your computer will be shut down or restarted, as well as the days of the week. You can also schedule your computer to automatically shut down after a certain amount of idle time or after a user logs out of the system. Other features include scheduled shutdowns, scheduled restarts, automatic sleep or hibernate after a specified amount of idle time. With remote process control support, you can schedule the remote execution of another program or shutdown the computer if the remote process fails to shut down.
Using our remote support program, you can even take control of remote computers.
The most used functions can be controlled directly from the program’s menu.
Using TimeComX, you can schedule your computer to be shut down at a specified time of day, and control when your computer will start again. You can also schedule your computer to start up at a specified time, and control when it will shut down.
When you shut down, TimeComX Pro can also restart your computer at a specified time of day, or start it up at a specified time. TimeComX Pro’s shutdown and restart features also allow you to specify the days of the week or even the months of the year to shut down or restart your computer.
You can schedule automatic sleep or hibernate after a specified amount of idle time, and schedule automatic shutdowns after a user logs out. TimeComX Pro also lets you configure the sound to be played when a user logs out.
Other useful features include advanced logging capabilities, copy or move files or folders from one drive or folder to another, and take snapshots or screenshots of the screen.
The program can be used to schedule and control all sorts of tasks, such as:
Start, shutdown, restart, or the execution of a program
Copy or move files or folders
Take a snapshot or screenshot of the screen
Shutdown or restart the computer after a specified amount of idle time
Schedule automatic sleep or hibernate after a specified amount of idle time
Schedule automatic shutdowns after a user logs out
Control when a computer will start up or shut down
Control when a computer will sleep or hibernate
14th September, 2016
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32 or 64-bit
Extract the ZIP file you just downloaded, then double-click on “TimeComXPro.exe”.
TimeComX Pro is available in three different editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise. The Standard edition is free and can be used for personal and business purposes, the Professional edition costs $39.95 and offers a more powerful, fully functional set of features, while the Enterprise edition is priced at $99.95 and includes an unlimited number of servers, more flexible permissions settings, group scheduling and time zone support.
The installer program will run and guide you through the installation process. After a few moments it will offer to show you the welcome page, where you can choose whether or not you want to register the program. Click Next and the installation will begin.
TimeComX Pro takes a few moments to install, and it will offer to reboot your computer when done. If you accept the prompt, you will be returned to the Setup Wizard. If not, you will have to reboot manually. If you need help, you can find instructions on how to do that here.
Before installing the program, you should always back up your data. This way, if something goes wrong, you won’t lose your personal files.
TimeComX Pro’s interface is simple to use. You simply need to select a task (such as shutting down, restarting or launching a program) and then select the server on which to execute the command. The application will then display a message containing the server’s IP address and your password in plain text, and request your confirmation of the action.
When you’re finished, you can click the Save button to save the changes you made or close the program.
Control remote systems
TimeComX Pro can be used to take control of remote systems to execute tasks. This means you can use this utility to shutdown, restart, lock, lock the screen, log off or lock your account.
To do so, you will need to specify the name and IP address of the computer on which to execute the commands.
Add the name and IP address of the remote computer
To add a new remote computer, select Tools > Computers > Add Computer. When the new computer dialog is displayed, enter the remote computer�
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.3 GHz or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770/AMD HD 7870 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Co-op is currently broken on Mac.
If you’re experiencing lag, please try reinstalling your Steam client. If